• Presentation: cedar wood boxes of 8 Premium cigars, totally handmade.
• Composition: long filler of 100% natural tobacco, aged in Spanish cedar cellars.
• Tobacco: filler from Breña (La Palma, Canary Islands), binder from Cuba and Connecticut wrapper.
• Taste: Very balanced, fresh spices flavours, sweet beginnings marked with pepper. Reminiscents of nuts, nutmeg and cedar.
• Aroma: intense, aged tobacco, hardwood, notes of vanilla and rosemary.
• Strength: mild/moderate.
• Draw: excellent.
• Burn: very even and consistent.
• Ash: light grey and dense.
• Enjoyment time: approximately 45 minutes.
Ted Stuart –
Neil Robinson –
Great cigar! Fine spices and acidic notes as well as a pinch of pepper accompany the nutty woody aromas of this mild strength cigar. Also sweet notes of dried fruits are present in this creamy smoke.
Greg Nisbet –
One of the best cigars. Full taste, full power. A must for every connoisseur.
Scott Lewis –
Exquisite cigar, offers a complex and unique taste.
Linda Cooper –
One of the best, if not the best, robusto.